Google Doodle Competition

These are some of the designs that our students created in Art Class for the 2010 Doodle for Google contest:



Victor Mercado, 9th grade, Photoshop design. "If I could do anything, I would teach people to take better care of the ocean."



Jhony Barreira, 10th grade, Photoshop design. "If I could do anything, I would travel to space."



Daysi Alvarado, 10th grade, Photoshop design. "If I could do anything, I would find a cure for HIV."



Anupa Thapa, 10th grade, Photoshop design. "If I could do anything, I would be an artist."



Rodrigo Damascene, 10th grade, Photoshop design. "If I could do anything, I would play for Brazil in the World Cup."



Pujan Mapchan, 10th grade, Photoshop design. "If I could do anything, I would work for freedom, unity, a good environment, and no discrimination."



Miguel Becerra, 9th grade, Photoshop design. "If I could do anything, I would be the next Marilyn Manson."



Julieta Flores, 10th grade, pencil and pen on paper. "If I could do anything, I would see what life is like on other planets."



Josue Calderon, 10th grade, pencil and pen on paper. "If I could do anything, I would be a famous artist."



Goven Thapa, 9th grade, Photoshop design. "If I could do anything, I would create a utopia with big buildings, where people share and love each other, have freedom, and exercise."
4521 Webster St. Oakland, CA 94609 | (510) 597-4287 | fax: (510) 597-4292